The 2016/17 Season is yet another exciting year of theater that will showcase classic plays alongside emerging voices. As we invite our audiences to new adventures, our work in the community remains integral to our role as State Theater of Maryland. Partnership with Baltimore Center Stage will provide your company with a wide range of visibility and entertainment opportunities.
Companies that support Baltimore Center Stage receive a variety of sponsorship benefits that include:
- Sponsorship recognition throughout the season
- Ad placement in production programs
- Complimentary tickets to be used during the 2016/17 Season
- Corporate Membership Discounts, a ticket discount program for company employees
- Space rental discounts
- Invitations to special events
Sponsorship packages may be customized to best meet your needs. Please contact Amanda Mizeur, Baltimore Center Stage’s Corporate Relations Manager, for information on how to become a Corporate Partner. Amanda may be reached at 410.986.4023 or email@example.com.
Companies that support Baltimore Center Stage earn ticket and Membership discount benefits for their employees through our Corporate Supporter Discounts program.
All Corporate Supporters receive 35% off 2016/17 Full Season Memberships. Members benefits include $10 off tickets for friends, drink and dining partner discounts, ticket exchanges free of service charges. Call the Member Hotline at 410.986.4046 to redeem.
Corporate Supporter Discount
Each Corporate Supporter employee can get up to 4 discounted tickets to each of our mainstage productions. If your organization currently supports Baltimore Center Stage and you have questions about your benefits, please call the Box Office at 410.332.0033. If you are interested in becoming a partner and receiving benefits, please email Amanda Mizeur, Corporate Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2016/17 Season is made possible by:
With Additional Support from:
- American Trading & Production Corporation
- Ayers Saint Gross, Incorporated
- The Baltimore Life Companies
- Cassidy Turley
- Chapel Valley Landscape Company
- Cho Benn Holback + Associates
- Environmental Reclamation Company
- Ernst & Young
- FTI Consulting, Inc.
- Howard Bank
- Jenkins Baer Associates
- McGuireWoods LLP
- Pessin Katz Law P.A.
- PNC Bank
- Saul Ewing LLP
- Stifel Nicolaus
- Sylvan/Laureate Foundation
- Venable, LLP
- The Wells Fargo Foundation
- Whiteford, Taylor and Preston
- Whiting-Turner Contracting Co.
- Baxter, Baker, Sidle, Conn & Jones, P.A.
- Funk & Bolton, P.A.
- Maryland Transit Administration
- Schoenfeld Insurance Associates
- The Zolet Lenet Group at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Chesapeake Plywood, LLC
- Stevenson University
Special Grants & Gifts:
- The Leading National Theatres Program, a joint initiative of the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation and The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Baltimore Center Stage is funded by an operating grant from the Maryland State Arts Council, an agency dedicated to cultivating a vibrant cultural community where the arts thrive. Funding for the Maryland State Arts Council is also provided by the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.
- Baltimore Center Stage’s catalog of Education Programs has been selected by the President’s Committee on the Arts and Humanities as a 2011 National Arts and Humanities Youth Program Award Finalist.
- Baltimore County Executive, County Council, & Commission on Arts and Sciences
- Baltimore Center Stage has been funded by the Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and the Baltimore Office of Promotion and the Arts.
- Carroll County Government
- Howard County Arts Council through a grant from Howard County Government
- Alex Cooper Auctioneers
- The Baltimore Sun
- Jake Boone
- Brew House No. 16
- Charm City Meadworks
- The Classic Catering People
- The Elephant
- Gertrude's Restaurant
- The Helmand
- Jay Jenkins
- Jenkins Baer Associates
- JH Furst Co.
- Jericho Staging
- La Cakerie
- Marie Louise Bistro
- Maryland Public Television
- Mick O’Shea’s
- MLC Designs
- Mount Vernon Stable and Saloon
- Perfect Sound
- Poets Modern Cocktails & Eats at the Hotel Indigo
- The Room
- Select Event Rentals
- Union Craft Brewing
- Utz Quality Foods
- Ware House 518
- The Wine Source
Matching Gift Companies
- The Abell Foundation, Inc.
- Bank of America
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- The Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Constellation Energy
- The Deering Family Foundation
- E-Bay Foundation
- Illinois Tool Works Foundation
- Kraft Foods
- MASCO Corporation
- McCormick Foundation
- Norfolk Southern Foundation
- PNC Bank
- Stanley Black and Decker
- SunTrust Bank
- T. Rowe Price Foundation
- UBS Wealth Management
As of August, 2015
We make every effort to provide accurate acknowledgement of our contributors. We appreciate your patience and assistance in keeping our lists current. To advise us of corrections, please call 410.986.4023.